Mike Evans Family Foundation Design Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST
- Contest Period: The Mike Evans Family Foundation design contest begins at 12:00amEDT on March 1, 2022 and ends at 12:00amEDT on March 31, 2022 (the “Contest Deadline,” and together the “Contest Period”).
- Contest Entry: There is NO PURCHASE OR FEE NECESSARY to participate in the Contest.
You may submit an entry into the Contest by completing the Contest registration form (the “Entry”), which can be accessed through the Mike Evans Family Foundation website mikeevansfamilyfoundation.org. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one Entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. The use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of majority within their state of residence as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply.
- Selection of Winners: One winner will be selected by the Mike Evans Family Foundation (the “Sponsor”) from among all eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. The winner will be selected based upon the design’s originality, usage of proper grammar and spelling, and not in violation of or conflict with the trademark or copyright of any other person or entity. Sponsor’s decision is final on all matters relating to the Contest. Prizes will be awarded and winners will be notified by e-mail, phone or mail, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, with instructions on how to redeem the prize.
- Prizes: The winner will receive a signed item from Tampa Bay Buccaneers Wide Receiver and Super Bowl Champion Mike Evans.
- General Rules: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Winners will be required to execute and return, via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by applicable law), within two (2) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of prize/prize notification will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. Tickets are non-saleable and non-transferable, and will be void if sold or transferred. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in an Entry in the Contest, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of an Entry in the Contest, or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Contest. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the Entry. Proof of entering information via the Entry does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any email or Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Entry; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Contest and determine the applicable winners in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received each week prior to cancellation. By participating in the Contest, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Contest agencies and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity. By entering the Contest, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
- Release: By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees and legal representatives the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon and promote the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on any websites). By submitting an Entry, each entrant represents and warrants that: (a) you have read, understand and will follow the Official Rules; and (b) the Entry complies with these Official Rules.
You hereby release Sponsor, its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners and any of its employees (collectively, the “Contest Indemnitees”), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Contest Indemnitees due to or arising out of your participation in the Contest, or use of your name, likeness and/or Entry, or any other rights granted to Sponsor, including any claims for including but not limited to trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation. You further agree to release and indemnify and hold harmless Contest Indemnitees from any and all claims that any commercial, advertising, presentation, web content or any other material subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Contest Indemnitees infringes on your rights as contained in the Entry. You agree that you shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation or benefit, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, defamation or right or publicity) arising out of any use or any editing, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in partial or composite form, whether or not intentional.
- APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Contest will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Florida. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Florida and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Florida. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Contest and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- Privacy: By providing this information, you authorize the Mike Evans Family Foundation to collect process and use such information for lawful, business-related purposes; and to store your information at and transmit it to various locations throughout the world, either directly or through third-party vendors, whether within your country of residence, the United States, or elsewhere. To learn more about our data collection and usage practices, please see our Privacy Statement at mikeevansfamilyfoundation.org.
- Winners List: For the name(s) of the winner(s), which will be available after April 22, 2022 for at least thirty (30) days thereafter, please send email the Mike Evans Family Foundation at email@example.com.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is the Mike Evans Family Foundation, PO BOX 271850, Tampa, FL 33688-1850.